Many women are aiming to tighten their vagina. It has become a craze not only for those who are in their late 30’s but also for younger women. And the most common reason is to achieve better sex. They say that loosened vaginal muscles reduce sensitivity and pleasure during sex. Having a tight vagina helps build confidence among women.
Most people say that too much sex and giving birth can loosen up the muscles of the vagina permanently, but this is partially incorrect. It is true that having a baby might widen it a little bit but it does not stay that way permanently. The vagina has elastic muscles. It then means that they have the ability to stretch and go back to their original shape.There are a lot of ways totighten your vagina.
Here are some remedies to naturally get your vagina back in shape:
1. KEGEL EXERCISES – Performed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Try to stop urination in midstream, if you succeed to do it, then you know that you have the right muscles. You can do the exercises in different positions, but the easiest way would be lying down. Try to hold the contraction for 5 seconds and then relax for five seconds. You can do it five times in a row. You can also try to keep the muscles contracted for about 10 seconds and relax for another 10 seconds. You can do at least three sets daily
2. LEGS UP – This is another simple exercise to tighten your vagina. Lie down on your back while raising your legs upwards one after the other. Don’t bend your legs, keep them straight while you raise and lower them.
3. ALOE VERA- It is known to prevent a vaginal prolapse. It doesn’t have complicated rules to use since it is a natural plant. Just extract the gel from a mature Aloe Vera and douse it in gently with your finger. You can do this at least five times a day. Aloe Vera also serves as a natural sex lubricant.
4. GOOSEBERRIES – Boil a few Gooseberries in water and keep the solution in a bottle. Apply over your vagina while you take a shower every day. It would return the elasticity of your vagina.
5. MAINTAIN A GOOD DIET – What you eat goes down there, and so eating healthy foods will keep your vagina muscles healthy and strong.
Another way on how to tighten your vagina is through the help of medical procedures like Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty.…